Resources Centre & Shop
The Resources Centre at Walford Hall is open from 10am to 2pm Tuesdays,Wednesday and Friday except two weeks around Christmas & Easter, it is also closed for most of August.
We offer products from suppliers of Health and Vision aids
- There is a small selection of products on show at Walford Hall
- These products are available to be purchased
- There also are catalogues from Redland Healthcare Ltd who are suppliers of daily living and vision aids.
Redland Healthcare Ltd
- We are an agent for British Wireless for the Blind
They are suppliers of DAB radio and CD players as well as supplying many items of technology and aids to daily living specifically designed for the Blind and visually impaired.
- We deal with a variety of suppliers and any item not in stock may be ordered from their catalogues.
That we cannot supply any types of glasses/spectacles. These need to be accurately prescribed for each individual so should be obtained from the Low Vision Clinic at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, apart from this we look forward to helping you with all your vision and healthcare needs